Things that happened without leaving home:
- We did some local hikes and exploration.
- Which also included some time at the neighbourhood park.
(That swing is not really Pearl-sized.)
- We hung out in our backyard for basically the first time this year.
- It was sunny enough to hang laundry to dry outside for the first time in 2016, something I’m weirdly excited about. (Being a grown-up is strange.)
- We celebrated Easter for the second time as a family of 3. (Our Easter last year.)
- Pearl had her first Easter Egg Hunt.
- Followed by Pearl’s first time eating chocolate. I think it’s safe to say she enjoyed it.
- Not pictured: Pearl got a new tooth, I got insanely sick for one day (so thankful it happened while Peter was off work!), we did some good thrift store shopping, welcomed new babies of friends near and far, and Pearl wore gum boots for the first time. It’s been great.